- Turn the sand picture over to watch the battle of the elements.
- The sand just wants to settle at the bottom, the air just wants to escape to the top, the water hosts the party.
- The result is the sand trickles between the air bubbles to create fascinating stratifications in the sand mountains.
- You can turn the Arc Sand 180° to create breathtaking mountains, valleys, and dunes.
- Or, just rotate the Arc Sand to create cascading sands.
Each sand picture is crafted with pristine sands sourced from around the world including black sand from the West African Coast, powder white sand from the shores of the Caribbean, emerald green sand from coastal South America, and coral pink sand from Southern Utah. The liquid used in the pictures is a highly guarded, non-toxic trade secret solution.
Contemporary frames in black. They are available in seven different color including ocean blue, Gold Obsidian, Amethyst, etc, and are mounted on a swiveling pedestal.
Shake and turn an Arc Sand and watch it form magical sandscapes that Include visions of mountains, lakes, deserts and beaches. You get a fresh image with each turn, so you are always looking at a unique design.